This episode is a podshare with Kevin Dunn, host of the HubSpot Podcast – Agency Unfiltered.
Kevin Dunn is a PMP® certified project manager, a recent finalist for the ACE Voice Award from CustomerEducation.org, and a senior manager of HubSpot Academy, where he leads the team responsible for partner and developer education. He is also the host of Agency Unfiltered, a weekly podcast featuring agency owners from around the world discussing operations, growth, and scale.
This episode covers:
- How to get better reach and engagement
- How to create content that talks to the needs of your audience
- How events can help you scale up your business quickly
- How to repurpose your content and get the most out of everything you do
- How to make an impact with your events and content
- The content types that perform the best on social media
- Why you should lead with a marketing first approach
Word on the Street is sponsored by Tanba.io. Tanba empowers agencies to grow their revenue, by giving agency leaders and their teams all the training, support and content they need to attract and win more new clients. To learn more about what Tanba.io can offer your agency, visit https://tanba.io/
Links & references:
Get in touch: [email protected]