You could have the best idea in the world but if you are not able to effectively communicate with others it becomes worthless. Kate Munday is an international speaker and coach. She inspires others on how being able to tell a story effectively is the most important tool in your toolbox.
Kate is dyslexic, an introvert who suffers with anxiety and previously hated all forms of speaking and is now Google’s go-to speaking coach and brings her secrets to speaking success through in the form of transformational coaching, masterclasses and workshops. Her purpose is to help people have a greater impact when they speak and bring the magic back into companies’ and people’s personal narratives.
This episode covers:
- How to understand what your story is
- What to do make your story “Unboring”
- Why it is important to know what your brand says about you
- The importance of being true to yourself and feeling your feelings
- Why companies need to become more human and less faceless
Kate Munday’s top 3 tips
1. Listen first (to yourself and your audience)
2. Change your mindset (It’s an opportunity not a threat)
3. Be as authentic as possible (what’s your essence)
Word on the Street is sponsored by Tanba.io. Tanba empowers agencies to grow their revenue, by giving agency leaders and their teams all the training, support and content they need to attract and win more new clients. To learn more about what Tanba.io can offer your agency, visit https://tanba.io/
Links & references:
Get in touch: [email protected]