Dan Knowlton is the founder of Knowlton Agency, a creative video and social media marketing agency that works with some of the biggest brands in the world. He discusses how they’ve achieved success through entertaining yet strategic content on platforms like LinkedIn.
He speaks on the importance of understanding your target audience and creating content that resonates with their interests by using humour, nostalgia and emotion to engage audiences while subtly promoting your brand. Dan shares case studies of successful content campaigns for brands that drove real business results. He speaks on how AI tools can empower marketers and creatives to work more efficiently to produce better results.
- How to deeply understand your target audience
- How to engage audiences through emotion and nostalgia
- What content formats and platforms best suit your goals
- Which distribution strategies can amplify your reach
- How AI tools can help you work more efficiently
Get in touch: [email protected]