In this episode of Marketing in the Madness, Katie Street talks to Co-Founder of Livity, Michelle Morgan.
Not only is Michelle a female leader and Co-Founder of agency Livity and Chair for DARE Pictures, she is also an ambassador for Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) England as well as, and Founder of Pjoys – PJs with purpose. Michelle is also an Author, Own Your Awkward: How to have better and braver conversations about our mental health.
They discuss Michelle being a founder and the struggles that come with being a leader, the story then leads onto Michelle’s own mental health and the importance of culture when it comes to talking about mental health in the workplace.
In this episode you will hear:
- The role of culture in mental health
- Why leaders have to prioritise people’s mental health
- Looking after your greatest asset – people
- How mental health affects business performance and productivity
- Creating a space to talk about mental health
Katie Street: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katiestreet/
Pjoys – PJs with purpose: https://www.pjoys.co.uk/
DARE Pictures: https://www.darepictures.com/