We’re looking for an inspiring addition to our client team who knows how to
deliver amazing campaigns and prospecting activities to generate exciting
opportunities for our agency and tech clients.
As a B2B Marketing agency that works with some of the world’s leading
marketing and tech companies globally, you will be working and meeting with
some of the industry’s most recognised brand and marketing leaders. This is real
opportunity to deliver a great portfolio of success to further your career to a
This is a key role for Street so you’ll need to be someone with a proven track
record of a marketing-first approach to lead generation, ideally within the
marketing, digital or technology sectors. In this role, you’ll be responsible for;
- Developing and delivering stand-out campaigns that help clients attract
and engage with clients.
- Building an engaged audience of prospects for your clients through
content lead strategies and campaigns, inspiring events, prospecting, and
networking to provide leads to clients as future sales opportunities.
- Looking for ways to help prospects and find solutions for their challenges
- Successfully running client accounts autonomously and supporting other
amazing members of the client team.
So, if this sounds like the challenge for you, the attributes we’re looking for are:
- A hunting enthusiasm and passion for the marketing and technology
industry and who wants further career success.
- Highly creative with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- The ability to quickly build trusted relationships and influence others.
- Great planning and organisational skills with the ability to handle
several clients and campaigns at once
Desired Skills and Attributes
– Great organisational skills
– Great communication skills
– Strong writing skills
– Amiable with a strong ethical code
– Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude
– An ever-growing understanding of marketing techniques
– Excellent attention to detail
– Able to conceive and drive strategic, tactical (and creative) ideas for clients
– Strong presentation skills
– Project management skills
– Strong collaboration skills
– Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time extremely well
– Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
– Fast learner
– Curious to understand the latest brand, design, advertising and digital techniques
– Experience in using project management tools such as Monday is desirable as is working knowledge of Slack, Google Workspace
– Hubspot experience is advantageous
What we are offering you
- Potential of a 4-day working week (Flexible Fridays)
- Flexible Hybrid working //We have an office in Poole & co-working spaces in London
- Great career progression opportunities within the agency
- Personal development opportunities, with the ability to attend conferences and training courses
- The opportunity to work with a variety of businesses, from small independent agencies to global networks
- Commission and bonus schemes
- A good social scene, with regular team and agency events
To apply for this position, please send a CV and a cover letter to [email protected] or apply via LinkedIn.