We’re looking for an inspiring addition to our team who knows how to plan and deliver amazing events on behalf of our agency and tech clients.
As a B2B Marketing agency that works with some of the world’s leading marketing and tech companies globally, you will be working and meeting with some of the industry’s most recognised brand and marketing leaders. This is real opportunity to deliver a great portfolio of success to further your career.
You’ll need to be someone with experience of leading or assisting in the planning and delivery of business-to-business events.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for;
- Planning, organising and managing promotional, business and client events ensuring the target audience is engaged and the message of the event is marketed well.
- Managing the whole events process from the planning stage, right through to running the event.
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing team in successful business growth by completing marketing admin tasks.
So if this sounds like the challenge for you, the attributes we’re looking for are:
- The ability to conduct great research and consider the finer details to make events a resounding success.
- Great planning, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- A strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- The ability to quickly build trusted relationships and influence others.
Desired Skills and Attributes
– Great organisational skills
– Great communication skills
– Strong writing skills
– Amiable with a strong ethical code
– Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude
– An ever-growing understanding of marketing techniques
– Excellent attention to detail
– Able to conceive and drive strategic, tactical (and creative) ideas for clients
– Strong presentation skills
– Project management skills
– Strong collaboration skills
– Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time extremely well
– Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
– Fast learner
– Curious to understand the latest brand, design, advertising and digital techniques
– Experience in using project management tools such as Monday is desirable as is working knowledge of Slack, Google Workspace
– Hubspot experience is advantageous
What we are offering you
- Potential of a 4-day working week (Flexible Fridays)
- Flexible Hybrid working //We have an office in Poole & co-working spaces in London
- Great career progression opportunities within the agency
- Personal development opportunities, with the ability to attend conferences and training courses
- The opportunity to work with a variety of businesses, from small independent agencies to global networks
- Commission and bonus schemes
- A good social scene, with regular team and agency events
To apply for this position, please send a CV and a cover letter to [email protected] or apply via LinkedIn.