As Marketing Manager at Street you will be working across a range of different creative and digital agencies. You will work with the strategy team to help us win and deliver best-in-class strategic work for (predominantly) agencies and (occasionally) end clients.
This weighting of different areas within this job description may change over time, dependent on the areas of agency success, where you excel and the balance of the team. We do this as we believe that by building roles around our staff, and learning and focussing your role around what you love doing, is where success lies for both your own career and our agency growth.
This is a flexible role that can be fully remote, hybrid, or office-based.
Your core objective will be to attract new clients for our clients
You will achieve this through:
- Marketing, delivering successful campaigns bringing all marketing touchpoints content to life
- Supporting the strategy team with specific market and client research
- Working with the strategy team to develop well thought out value propositions
- Developing sales and marketing plans based on outputs from our strategy presentations
- Coming up with winning tactical ideas
- Presenting ideas to clients
- Becoming an expert in our client’s value proposition, industry, competitors and audience, as well as clients so you are able to write case studies and understand how we deliver for our clients
- Writing content pieces for our clients – this could be insight pieces, event write ups, award entries, articles etc
- Working seamlessly with other Strategists, Campaign Success Managers and Creatives
- Reporting on results for our clients – KPIs and updated strategies
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Ensuring as an agency we deliver on our promises and deliver great work
- Learning from experienced colleagues
- Keeping up to date with current industry news, keeping an eye out of opportunities
Core Areas of Work
There will be some flex between these areas as per the requirements of the agency, but core areas of work will be:
Creating strategies and tactics to attract leads for our clients, owning, and delivering marketing plans by organising successful campaigns and content.
Ensuring all marketing touchpoints are working as hard as they can and spotting opportunities on a continual basis to ensure client success.
Developing content themes and creating all types of content that resonate with the client’s audience. This will include setting themes for webinars and podcasts, as well as writing and developing assets, from blog posts and award entries to case studies and the briefing of design and development of other more creative campaign assets.
Understand and potentially use our marketing automation platform to send out email campaigns, set up journeys and using data to improve marketing and attract leads and reporting on results.
When required, liaising with our clients with website improvements. Working with the team to keep the websites up to date, making updates, adding features, adding content, briefing designers, improving SEO to attract new leads.
Driving our clients’ LinkedIn through content ideation, planning, implementation, and management of their social channels to attract and engage prospects.
Reporting against all marketing activity mapping back to the clients KPIs, such as social media, Google analytics, campaign results and current hot leads.
Supporting the strategy team
Generating new relationships with potential clients for Street and help producing proposals for prospects .
Help Street marketing team when required.
Responsibilities and Activities
- To strategise, plan and implement our client’s marketing
- Be responsible for all the marketing touchpoints – content, website, social, awards etc
- To help manage and run our client’s new business campaigns with our campaign success managers
- To spot new business opportunities and develop marketing plans around this
- To organise and run events from end-to-end (inception to post-event follow ups)
- To create written content
- To complete desk research and planning work where required
- Help create new business proposals with the strategy team
- To excellently present agency work and ideas
- To oversee creative work
- To write and/or edit briefs and provide strong verbal briefings
- To balance profitability with quality in delivery of work
- Reporting on marketing and campaign initiatives
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Great organisational skills
- Great communication skills
- Amiable with a strong ethical code
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude
- An ever-growing understanding of marketing techniques
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to conceive and drive strategic, tactical (and creative) ideas
- Strong presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time extremely well
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Curious to understand latest brand, design, advertising and digital techniques
Initially this is a fixed one year contract, with the opportunity to become permanent. To apply for this position, please send a CV and a covering letter to [email protected]